What is Fresh Paneer ?
We call it FRESH because it is made from farm fresh milk and delivered within 2-3 hours of preparation so you can get a natural and genuine product with rich taste and protein.
Is your Paneer organic?
We prepare our paneer in a homemade style for superior taste. The Paneer is naturally soft. It doesn't go through any softening process or contain softening agents. We use natural vinegar and lemon to maintain natural flavor and aroma. We don't use any preservatives Shelf life is shorter but the taste is superior.From where do you get milk ?
We procure milk from a dairy. Our team makes sure that the Milk is of the highest quality without any adulteration.What ingredients do you use to make paneer ?
Our paneer is made soft and fresh from natural vinegar and lemon.What is the Nutritional Value of your paneer ?
Here are some bullet points
- 100 gms of paneer provides
- Protein - 18.3 gms
- Fat - 20.8 gms
- Minerals - 2.6 gms
- Carbohydrates - 1.2 gms
- Energy - 265 kcal
- Calcium - 208 mgs
- Phosphorous - 138 mg
Here are some more bullet points
- Paneer is a good source of calcium, which in later years helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Cheese provides 25% of the calcium in the food supply.
- Paneer in moderation is associated with lower body weight as well as reduced risk of developing insulin resistance syndrome.
- Paneer is a good source of protein and it reduces risk of cancer
- According to Ayurveda paneer is healthy food and it can prevent stomach disorders.
- It is supposed to help in lower back and joint pain.
- It reduces risk of heart attack.
We are working hard to bring you more fresh organic dairy products like Ghee, Curd and Khoya without any added preservatives.
How do we order fresh paneer ?
We have made ordering online way too easy by accepting orders on platforms like Whatsapp, Telegram and Messenger. You can just drop us a message with required quantity and your address and we'll confirm it in within 2mins. You can also also order online on our website or pick up the phone and give us an old fashioned phone call for placing the order.
You can pay us in cash or through Paytm at the time of delivery.